For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Grid Technology Solutions Private Limited, Plot 38, Saraswati Kunj, Golf Course Road, Near HR 26 Dhabha, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://nugridtech.com (our site). This includes information provided when you complete our on- line accounts form and enquiry form
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies:
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
The table below sets out what cookies we use and why:
|Grid Technology Solutions||firstreferrer|
|These cookies show us how you found our website and which website you came from. This helps us know which of our online marketing channels is most effective.|
|These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics, this software helps us take and analyze visitor information such as browser usage, and new visitor numbers. The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Grid Technology Solutions and Google and never shows any confidential information.|
All information is anonymous and reports always show aggregate, not individual data.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|Content Management System||cms-session||These cookies are used by our content management system and not relevant to site visitors, only those who edit and administer the site.|
|Used to show a list of our latest tweets||twitter.com/privacy|
|Used for social media integration with Facebook||facebook.com/about/privacy/other|
|Used to embed video content||google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|Used to add support for integration with a wide number of social media platforms.||addthis.com/privacy|
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. If you’re using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari you should be able to configure your browser to restrict or block cookies, or you may wish to delete them, by going to your browsers settings.
Storing your personal data:
Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services, which may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone, or email.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data the enquiry form.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Grid Technology Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Grid Technology Solutions Private Limited, 238 Udyog Vihar Phase 4, Gurgaon 122016, India.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.