An introduction to SMO
Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of improving brand awareness, product awareness or event by using a number of social networking sites or communities. SMO is similar to SEO but we use social networks instead of search engine. Basically SMO was designed to drive traffic from social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+.
In today’s era social media can be one of your greatest way to improving your site’s organic search results. Today Social networks are divining millions of visitors to your websites every day. If you are not using social media for your brand or business then you are missing more than 70% of the adult population that has access to the internet according to a study.
A good Social Media Optimization strategy can drive traffic via number of social sites, search engines and shares, effectively leveraging the power of social sharing to gain benefits for your website.
Developing a winning social media optimization strategy & gain profound benefits of social media optimization services for your business can be very difficult because of the relative competition of the field.
There are some essential tips which can improve your SMO Strategy:
- Increase Linkability: Linkability is the first step to creating shareable content. For optimizing a website for social media, we need to increase the linkability of the valuable content. Linkability is done by adding specific link buttons to your content, which is a great step to engaging audience.
- Create Shareable Content: Content is a critical part of the social sharing experience within social media. Some content is more readily shareable such as infographics and there are numerous ways such as thought pieces, or even simply aggregating content that exists elsewhere into a useful format.
- Engaged with Your Audience: Getting engaged with your audience by sharing valuable content with them and liking & sharing the informative content of others. Provide your customers with ease of access to or a direct connect to you via social feeds, find ways to share your experience via social networks and get connected with others. Ask feedback from your customers time to time and ask information to better serve them.
- Be Useful Resource: Useful information to keep your audience engaged throughout the piece of content is very essential for social media success. Your audience is the lifeblood of your business, and knowing who they are and what they want is a key to success of social media. Find out what kind of content your audience wants and serve them accordingly.
- Research: Research & reanalyse social media strategy on a regular basis. Understanding your audience is the essential step in helping you serve well towards audience’s needs. Audience research reports will help you in better understanding audiences and their interests.At NuGrid Tech We offer the best social media optimization services to driving more and better qualified traffic to your website, using our best technique.